The ultimate codeless test automation tool, TestingWhiz has released its latest version 7.1.1. (Uranus) on May 25th, 2020. Power-packed with a horde of pathbreaking features, exclusive enhancements and additional improvements to take your codeless test automation to the next level.
The latest release promises an even smoother and seamless user experience, improvement in scope of testing and hassle-free execution of test scripts. It will now be easier than ever to test your applications adhering to the highest industry benchmarks for superior quality output.
Few additional features includes:
- Integration with Azure DevOps: Perform end-to end CI/CD automation Using Azure DevOps Integration in TestingWhiz.
- Functionality PDF to PDF comparison both text and Visual mode: Compare PDF documents both in Text as well as Visual mode and get the result in % and count of differences (highlighted in the PDF files).
- Automated testcase execution summary on WhatsApp (beta feature): Receive execution status summary directly on WhatsApp for insights on the test cases execution in the blink of an eye.
- Mobile Soft key simulation: Perform “Back”, “Home” & “Recent” soft keys operations for both Android and iOS.
- Automated browser Driver updates: Automated driver updates for all the browsers supported by TestingWhiz while Script Execution to extensively reduce manual efforts and Script execution time.
- Sauce labs Mobile Integration: Available for webapp testing on mobile, this feature allows user to execute mobile scripts on Sauce Labs Cloud (Real and virtual device) by providing multiple options to select device OS, OS version and Device Type.
- Feature to Extract Images from PDF: User can extract all the images from PDF and Save it in a selected folder with Image name appended with the PDF name and Sr Number to compare images in the PDF and get a proper result.
- Added Export to Excel command: This command allows user to export any excel file into Data table and automate the data for verification and validation.
- Integrated functionality to access Shadow root Elements: Functionality to automate Shadow DOM elements on web page and access all the elements under the Shadow Root element to perform multiple operations such as check, verify, click, highlight elements during web testing.
- Feature to add Chrome profile while execution: Users will be now able to select the available/created profile while executing any script on Google Chrome.
- TestingWhiz Mac build is now available with more stability and multiple upgrades.
- Image Comparison enhancement: With this enhancement, now users will be able to perform image comparison considering full page screenshot of a web page/website.
- Ability to test Intelligent Infotainment Devices supported on both Android and iOS.
Speaking about the new version, Mr. Vivek Mishra – the Assistant Vice President at TestingWhiz, says,
“TestingWhiz 7.1.1 brings 13+ features which industry is looking for inclusive of the revolutionary “whatsapp” integration for Quick Test Result Summary after Regression Test runs. Even with features like “Shadow Root mapping” we are in a different league altogether as only few niche players in Automated testing market have been able to cater this unique feature.”
Whereas Mr. Balbodh Jha – the Product Lead of TestingWhiz, says,
“With TestingWhiz 7.1.1 we have provided an incremental update for our already robust tool to accommodate even more dynamic support for every latest browser. Now, the tool is more robust to handle pseudo elements on the webpage dynamically along-with 150 more tweaks to enhance your experience with Automation Testing.”
To learn more about TestingWhiz version 7.1.1, Download Now.
Source – TestingWhiz.